- Where and how do I log into ReCalc?
Go to: https://recalc.remoni.com
If you already have an account, enter your email and password. To create an account click on: “Create new user & account”.
- How do I create additional users in ReCalc?
Click on “Account settings” and then “User access” in the User profile
- Account settings, different roles and pre-defined permissions?
In the “User access” section, you can change the pre-defined roles and user settings. You can e.g assign others users to read only access.
- Where do I see what the different sensors measure?
You can find it under the tab “view data”
- Do I need to monitor the data inside ReCalc all the time to know whether everything is under control?
Our ReCalc solution includes our self-learning alarm modules, to monitor your technical installations, in an easy way.
The alarm modules use artificial intelligence (AI) to generate alarms, warnings, and service & maintenance information, when needed –
so you don’t have to do the hard work.
- How do I read the data from the sensor at a given time?
If you add your sensor in ReCalc and tap the icon "View Data" you can mouse over the graph to see which unit it measures.
- Which products can be calibrated?
PowerMoni Spot can be calibrated to measure watt. PowerMoni Flow and Heat are calibrated to measure temperature from the factory and no calibration is needed.
- How do I change the Unit type?
It is unfortunately not possible to change the unit type. If you have chosen the wrong unit type, follow these steps:
1: Create a new unit with a new unit type.
2: Delete the sensor from the wrong unit and add it to the new correct unit.
- Which alarms are available?
If you go to "Alarmgroups" you can choose between the different available alarms.
You can receive different alarms, depending on the type of sensor you are using and the unit you are surveilling.
- How can others receive alarms (my colleague, for example)?
First you have to add a new user under the "user section" and then select “account settings” and then add a new user under “user access” by typing their e-mail.
Then you go to the settings icon and then add a user under “create alarmgroup” and press “save”.
- Which way is the best to name an alarm group?
Choose something that gets recognized easily, e.g. the location, name of building, customer name etc.
- How does “Notification thresholds” work?
You can choose to receive alarms through notifications in ReCalc or by e-mail. You can choose different levels of alarm severity to be received.
- How do I export data?
Go to the "Export data" section and choose between the different options and press “Export”.
- What does “base” mean when you export your data?
“Base” is watt when PowerMoni Spot is calibrated. If your PowerMoni Spot is not calibrated, this field will be blank.