- Which connection to ReCalc is the best; LAN or dongle?
It depends on availability at the location of the Gateway. Any 3G/4G Mobile Data connection or LAN connection will do the job,
since ReMoni sensors have a low need for data volume. Our sensors have no minimum requirement of upload speed either.
- How can you be sure that there is a connection between the Gateway and ReCalc?
In ReCalc, select Connections in the sidebar menu and look in the "connections" column, it should say “connected”.
- How can I be sure that the dongle is connected?
When the LED on the mobile dongle is lighting blue, it is connected.
- What are the requirements for the SIM-card to be inserted into the dongle?
The SIM-card must be a micro SIM-card with a data plan. With normal use, a 2 Gb per month data plan is sufficient.
- How can I see if my gateway is connected to my sensor?
When you are under the section "Gateway" you press "view" and then you can see some options at the bottom of the page.
It schould show a list of the units that are connected. If there are no units connected it would say "no sensors were found".