The ReMoni gateway is routing data from sensors to our ReCalc portal, and parameter settings from the ReCalc to the sensors.
We offer a coherent data chain solution, so you avoid the risk of different vendor systems not working together.
The gateway can receive data from up to 500 sensors. When more gateways are used, they will distribute the signals from the sensors themselves. If multiple gateways are used, it will make the system redundant and hence even more robust.
The gateway can transmit measuring data to our ReCalc service using Ethernet, WiFi or Mobile networks.
The gateway specs are
A gateway consists of a Raspberry Pi module and a ReMoni access point.
- Wireless communication with sensors: Please see remoni.com/products/data-chain/wireless-communication/
- The size of the access point box is determined by the antenna, to ensure a robust signal.
- Multiple gateways can be installed and operate simultaneously, and ensure redundancy on the internet-connection.
- Power supply: Standard supply (i.e. 5Vdc, 2A).
- The hart of the gateway is the Raspberry Pi. We currently use a Raspberry Pi 2, but we plan to extend to use other boards/gateways too, besides the Raspberry Pi.
- Data transmission to internet and cloud: Ethernet, Mobile data network (optional), or WiFi (optional).
- Data security: Data from sensors, transmitted to the cloud, are handled encrypted.
All ReMoni products are tested individually, before shipped from factory.
- Installation guide Gateway on LAN (ENG)
- Installation guide Gateway on mobile data (ENG)
- Installationsvejledning Gateway på LAN (DK)
- Installationsvejledning Gateway på mobil data (DK)
- Installation guide Gateway via WIFI (ENG)
- Installationsvejledning Gateway via WIFI (DK)
- Datasheet Gateway
- Wireless range guide